Your contribution to IBE, which is full tax deductible, helps us bring ballet to Philadelphia’s public schools and the community.
What does your gift support? IBE performances and in-school ballet residency, our unique program of lessons and performance. For example,
- $20 supplies one student’s ballet shoes
- $50 furnishes one student’s costume
- $100 provides a month’s transportation for IBE’s ballet teachers
- $250 pays for a week of ballet classes for 70 students
- $500 furnishes costumes for 10 students in the spring performance
- $1,000 helps bring world-class artists to a school auditorium
Or download the donor card here and mail your check to IBE.
Other ways to support IBE:
1. Shop online through IGive. More than 1,500 participating online merchants will donate a percentage of your purchase to the cause of your choice—with no cost, hidden fees for you or the organization, or obligations. Join and choose International Ballet Exchange as your cause at http://www.igive.com/welcome/lp12/cr56d.cfm
2. Shop through AmazonSmile. List International Ballet Exchange as your charity of choice for AmazonSmile and IBE will receive a percentage of the purchase price. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-2948748.